Saturday, January 23, 2010

i've been drafting one long blog post in my head since the first week of january... but for now i'll just say i'm looking forward to my breakfast date with owen--peets coffee and i heart bagels followed by a work date in the office ("mommy i can work on my computer and you can work on your computer so you can finish your virginia woolf book").  we've been a super writing team (along with the rest of the supporting cast) and in the last few weeks i've done more writing than probably in the last few years. a good freind and dear mentor once told me that when i learn to write with owen then i'll finish my dissertation--more than that, i'll be a writer.  and of course, she's right. hoping to send off a massive chunk of my dissertation at the end of the month and move forward to meet filing deadlines as soon as april.  hoping to do more writiing here (and put up some promised project pics--i confess to just doing quick updates via fb) as well to keep the keys clicking and make note of the madness and joy that is our life... much love to the fidfam followers and happy janumas to those in the know!

No comments: